Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Me doing 'exercise'

Now that little brother is born, I am elder sister now, so must help Mummy to take care of di di... so I better make sure I got enough 'energy' to help out... so must do exercise to keep myself fit.. wahahaha



Ha ha ha... just joking lah... of coz I don't know how to take care of di di lah... but I did help my Mummy with some very simple 'chores'... like throw pampers, take milk bottles, take pampers and burp didi after his feed..... I very good girl hor... hee hee hee


You know what, the best chore I can do for my Mummy is helping her when she is pumping milk... hee hee hee.... I will open the glass bottles for her to attached to the funnel, massage for her, on the pump for her...... so 'smart' of me right....... =P Oh, I also know how to do the pumping milk action... photos will be uploaded soon..... sooooo be patient huh.... wahahaha


No comments: